Starts 21st June 2019
continues on 12th & 19th July
A series of 3 trail runs, for all ages and abilities, in around the beautiful heart of the Cotswolds, with views, hills, woodland trails & winding footpaths full of flora and fauna.
It all starts in Nailsworth with the Nelly, the fields of joy, to Avening and back.
Followed by the the Sizzler, in mid July taking you to the top of one of the great Cotswold Hills with views across to Wales,
Finally, Cranham with great trails, an amazing view, but afterwards your lungs will feel like something was chasing through the woods followed by series awards and BBQ.
About the series
- 3 x 10k for over 15s
- 3 x 3k for under 15s
- Family Trailmania – do the 3k together, walk or run it
- You can register for each run separately
- or register for the series &
get a free series tech tee
plus food at the Cranham Beast
- Get all 3 medals
- Series awards & prizes
FAQs - A few useful answers
- 10k distances for over 15s
- 3k distances for under 15s & families walking together
- Complete the junior series, albeit at the age of 15 and be eligible for the junior series awards
- or, enter the 10k distance event, once you are 15, but will not be eligible for either junior or 10k series awards You will of course be eligible for the event specific awards, i.e 1st place